The Prospectus and the Admission Forms will be available at the College Office. The Admission Form shall be available on this website. The Admission Form, duly filled in, should be submitted to the college office, personally, within the prescribed time. Thereafter, merit list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board and on this website as under.
Further details will be displayed on the notice board and website at the time of admission. The selected students shall deposited fee after verification of documents submitted within the specified time notified on the notice board and website.Admission must be taken by the student in person, by submitting the following documents:
- Original statement of marks with a certified copy
Original Caste Certificate by students intending to avail benefits of the below mentioned categories:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribes including those outside specific areas.
- De- notified Tribes
- Nomadic Tribes
- S.B.C. / Other Backward Classes
- Passing certificate and certified copy of document indicating the date of birth, for example, school leaving certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- In the case of a student migrating from another University, a Migration/Provincial Eligibility Certificate issued from the former University will be required.
- In the case of a student passing out from a college affiliated to the Jai Narayan Vyas University, a Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from that college will be required.
- At the time of admission, every student must undertake to attend at least 75% of the total number of lectures held.
A Candidate passing the Bachelor's Degree Examination of any University, in any faculty with minimum 45% marks at the first attempt or a corresponding degree examination of any University recognized by the UGC with the minimum prescribed marks at the first attempt is eligible for admission to the First Year L.L.B. The above percentage of marks shall be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to the reserved Categories (SC/ST/OBC/SBC etc.). Admission is given strictly on merit.
A student who has successfully completed three years study is entitled to the L.L.B degree and is eligible to practise as an advocate, as per the Rules of the Bar Council of India.
All the college community members should maintain disciplinary standards within the campus, giving due respect to others' rights. The college rules, which are unanimously approved by the Management, are intended to create a harmonious atmosphere to work and study.
- Smoking/Alcohol consumption is prohibited inside the college campus
- Cell phones are not allowed to use during class hours
- Noise must be kept within accessible limits
- Students must be regular in attendance and should reach in time for classes
- All students must wear complete uniform and should carry identity card issued by the authority
- Pupils are recommended to keep the college and campus clean and tidy